CakeMS Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction.

2 posters

Go down

Introduction. Empty Introduction.

Post by [Genious]IGNs Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 am

I know this is a bit late, but I was having troubles making a freaking forum account *COUGH* HAL *COUGH*
But yeah.

Well, my name is Cody Johnson, and I am currently 15 years old. I love Maplestory to an extent.
I love this server, and everything about it. There's absolutely nothing that I would like changed. Absolute Perfection.

I will stride to be the most active on the forum, because on every server I have ever played, I was always a Spam whore. Usually every server's forum, I'll get 200+ Non-Spam posts. I will do my best to keep this forum full of life, and make sure that it's very active.

I don't know about Halcyon. Me and him are pretty close, even though I am a douche to him sometimes, but he gets his revenge. I, in my opinion, think that Hal expects very greatly of me, because every time I make a grammatical mistake, he seems to scold me. Neutral

Anyways, yes, I would like to be a Forum Moderator. Hal and Kuro probably have a better grammatical mental dictionary, but I will make sure that my point gets across. I usually don't start an argument, but when I do, I will resolve it as quickly as possible. Mine and Hal's arguments seem to get very intense, but I think we're just having fun, seeing how smart the other person is.

(Just saying, I know 90% of this isn't even relevant to my Introduction, but : Introduction. 1gm1hc)

[Genious]IGNs
[Genious]IGNs

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty Re: Introduction.

Post by [Seal] Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:17 am

Excuse me sirr this isn't section to apply for forum mod

[Seal]

Back to top Go down

Post by [Genious]IGNs Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Sir, sir. I said (Just saying, I know 90% of this isn't even relevant to my Introduction, but COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKER).
[Genious]IGNs
[Genious]IGNs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum